And Friday is here. Tonight, I'm going to my good friend's house in Brooklyn Center. It's Steph's Birfday today. She is my Mexicasian friend. I was just thinking today. I've been sober for a week. Today. What the fuck is up with that. I'm going to get drunk and probably annoying really fast tonight, so don't be surprised if I complain about being raped or end up captive in some strange milf's house who breaks my ankles and forbids me to leave.
I've been couch surfing for the last month. I moved out of my old flat on the 2nd of this month. Floors, couches and blow up mattresses seem to be the latest trend. I am also sick of watching "The View" and "Who's the Boss?" all day long. Come to think of it, those two shows, every morning for one week and sober. Talk about a fucking great time. It's almost as fun as being Starr Jones and trying not to eat.
I've been playing in a new band now for roughly half a year. It's really gnar. We tried out a drummer, but he was terrible. And tell me how this works. The dude is really fat. For one, I didn't think drumming + fat = a decent drummer. But he can tear it up alone. When the music starts a playing, the skill flies out the window. Makes me wonder if he is more worried about food than the song. We recently met a new dude. He seems pretty rad. I hope that it works out. So I'm going to take this time to plug the band. We're called, "The Addison" for now anyway. We're at myspace.com/theaddisonmusic
Well kids, I'm gunna cut this short. Got practice, prostitutes and drinkin to do
Wear condoms and screw midgets
Catch up on Monday
<3s and shit
No comments:
Post a Comment