Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When It Matters the Most

So welcome to Midwestern Graffiti. What a contradiction in so many ways that I'm even on this website right now. Another thing I must get out there before I forget, Fuck Geek Squad. There...I said it. No need to explain why, but if you really want to know why, just take your computer there. Too many empty promises. It's like getting a cheap hooker with a guarantee that she doesn't have any diseases. Would you buy into it? Didn't think so. Unless you're a desperate dude who only gets action on World of Warcraft.

I'm going to go on a rant about World of Warcraft. Tried it. Yes I did. It was the most life sucking invention ever made. First of all, it's completely unoriginal. The whole thesis of WOW is that it's based off of the late, great J.R.R. Tolkien and his narcotic and hallucinogenic induced creations. Secondly, it's able to suck you in so much that you are ignoring your phone on a Friday night because you don't want to get suckered by your friends into going out somewhere. You got quests to accomplish man, fuck the bar right now. Last, guilds...Guilds are groups made up of so many members. You have to be the coolest nerd to be able to command these groups and taking on the role of "Guildmaster" is some sort of full time job and responsibility. These guilds can really hurt your avatar's feelings by denying you the right to join their little clique. Well fuck 'em. They are just compensating for how little about the female anatomy. "Girls pee out of their butts, right?".

I know a guy. He had to take a week off of work. Yes a week off of work. Why? the newest expansion of WOW and he wanted to level up ten more levels. This person has hardly any friends, he is a guildmaster and he has played this game almost every night for about four years straight.

Moving on. I'm looking to buy a house. There are so many things about the process that you just never hear about. I feel like I'm starting to understand everything that's involved, but still learning. It's like learning a new language. In the same sense, it's like salesmen, just in general, make up their own language. The shitty part about that is this. Anyone, in any given situation, will walk into a opportunity to buy something they really really want. But guess what? You can't afford it. Really? So you settle for something less due to the emotion of passion called impulse. Impulsive behavior is never the way to go, however, we all do it. I don't want to be impulsive with this house buying shiznit.

Before I go, I'll leave you with a list of things that piss me off

1. Teen Moms on MTV
2. BP Oil
3. Trolls
4. Teen Moms on MTV Marathon
5. Nascar

I'll catch you guys later. I'm gunna go pick up some hot piece of blood elf.

Shhhaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment